Website Desjardins Group
The incumbent serves members and customers who require assistance with monetary and convenience transactions.
- Listen to members’ and customers’ needs in order to ensure their full satisfaction and identify sales opportunities, and, when appropriate, refer them to individuals who can meet their needs.
- Maintain the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards.
- Carry out monetary and convenience transactions (e.g. deposits, withdrawals, Desjardins access cards, bill payments and bill management, account information and changes, personalized cheque orders, plans, direct deposits and withdrawals, certified cheques, drafts and money orders, automatic transfers, account statements).
- Verify and record supporting documents required to carry out transactions.
- As needed, process round-the-clock and ATM deposit envelopes.
- Advise and assist members in selecting and optimizing their use of various available tools, fostering autonomy and promoting automation (e.g. ATMs, AccèsD Internet and telephone, Desjardins mobile services, Desjardins.com, as well as additional channels such as the Student Service Centre and Desjardins Bank).
Company: Desjardins Group
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A