Website Desjardins Group
As a member/client service agent – sales, you help solicit and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients.
- Ensure the reception of members and clients by judiciously applying Desjardins service standards in order to provide them with a distinctive experience.
- Desjardins.com and complementary channels, such as the Student Service Centre and Desjardins Bank)
- Be attentive to the needs of members and customers to ensure their complete satisfaction and to seize sales opportunities.
- Inform and guide members and clients, if traffic permits, in the optimal use of the various tools and alternative channels available to them to promote their autonomy (e.g., ATM, AccèsD Internet and telephone, Desjardins Mobile Services,
- Ensure a reasonable waiting time for members and clients in the waiting room. Remain attentive to their comments in this regard and ensure their satisfaction.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- High school diploma in a related field
- Knowledge of all Desjardins products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by business centres, components, distribution
- networks/channels and as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of all counter and convenience products and services
- Knowledge of security measures, legal framework and internal controls
Company: Desjardins Group
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A