Website Desjardins Group
As a wealth management advisor, you’re responsible for developing and maintaining lasting and trusting business relationships with members and clients, to ensure they’re satisfied.
- Stay up-to-date on the financial services industry, market trends and best practices in your field.
- Advise members and clients on the best strategies and work with them to identify expected results.
- Participate in outreach activities and represent the causes in the community.
- Manage business relationships, assess member/client satisfaction and service quality, follow up and identify areas for improvement.
- Knowledge of debt management
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Knowledge of current financial, economic, political and legislative events
- Specialized knowledge of tax, financial and succession issues for individuals and businesses
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Company: Desjardins Group
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A