Website Desjardins Group
As an IT security advisor, you help protect IT hardware, software and data against modification, destruction, and accidental or unauthorized disclosure.
- You advise and assist clients and partners as part of intervention and development initiatives related to the management and resolution of major IT security events.
- You recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs.
- You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business.
- Coordination is critical, so you interact with stakeholders working in other technology fields.
- Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities.
- You analyze IT system vulnerabilities and implement protective measures to back up, restore and secure systems.
- Your initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Strong communication skills in both French and English, both oral and written
- Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
Company: Desjardins Group
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A