Website Desjardins Group
As a communications advisor, you help promote the organization’s projects, policies and programs by designing and developing communications and sharing them within Desjardins Group and with its members and clients.
- You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities.
- You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of the line of business.
- Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields.
- Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
You recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs.
- Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Workplace: Position located in Lévis or Montreal , depending on the candidate’s preference.
- The work arrangement for the position is hybrid work
Company: Desjardins Group
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A