Website Department of National Defence
Materiel Acquisition & Support Officer Development Program (MA&S ODP) – Purchasing and Supply – Procurement Stream (PG) recruits bilingual candidates with a degree or an applied degree from a recognized post- secondary institution with a specialization relevant to the duties of the position. Trainees accepted into the Program are initially appointed into a position classified at the PG-02 occupational group and level and the positions are located in the National Capital Region.
- A secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience
- Graduation with a degree or an applied degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in a field relevant to the position.
- Experience in providing client services.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite.
- Diploma of vocational studies (DVS) from a recognized post-secondary institution, with a specialization in the procurement sphere.
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing requirements for procurement of goods or services.
- Experience supervising or managing personnel.
Company: Department of National Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A