Website Department of National Defence
This inventory advertisement will used for casual employment. Casual employment is a temporary form of employment for a maximum of 90 working days per department in a calendar year. A casual worker may not apply to internal job opportunities. Shifts can include evenings, weekends and statutory holidays as well as “as and when required” during the week.
- Successful completion of two years secondary School education or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- English essential
- Ability to climb ladders to perform various duties
- Secondary school diploma.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain various security levels
- Must wear approved personal protective equipment as required
- Must wear approved safety footwear as required
- Must be able to lift and carry items wighing up to 20 kgs in accordance with general safety practices
- Must be able to work Shift Work including evenings, holidays & weekends.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Experience in operating a floor polisher
- Experience performing cashier duties or operating a point of sale terminal
- Experience in providing food services in an institutional, commercial or industrial food environment
Company: Department of National Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A