As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Senior Consultant, you will get to work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field.
- Experience in .Net development, performing client-side programming using Dynamic HTML, and a strong understanding of relational database concepts and experience with MS SQL is considered an asset
- Strong communication skills, and able to develop, present new ideas, conceptualize new approaches and solutions to clients.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of implementation experience and minimum 3 years experience in configuring and customizing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Completed an undergraduate degree or a post graduate degree in a related field. A professional designation in Microsoft is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal relations to work effectively on a team and provide excellent professional client service
- Using your excellent presentations skills to your present research and analysis to clients.
- Working in a collaborative team to analyze client issues and develop solutions.
- Developing a project management mindset by prioritizing objectives, planning and status reporting to your peers and clients on a daily basis.
- There wil be some travel within Canada and to some U.S. locations to work on client assignments.
- Mentoring junior staff and helping them achieve their career aspirations.
- Managing parts of client engagements.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A