As the Sales Commission Manager, you will be part of the Finance team focused on owning and managing all aspects of sales and variable compensation.
- Process sales compensation calculations, including monthly data collection and reporting, auditing compensation payments, submitting payout details to payroll, and commission reporting regarding sales performance.
- Own the Administration of monthly and quarterly compensation statements and research and resolve inquiries from the Sales Team.
- Own administration of Xactly compensation tool to upload monthly results for payroll, administer changes and setup new users.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly commission accrual and deferral reports for finance, assist in audit requirements on a quarterly basis.
- Ownership in compensation strategy planning and individual ad hoc projects and reporting
- Manage the annual compensation setting process, resetting quota’s, plans, and modify the plan and configure systems as needed.
- 5+ years’ experience in a finance, sales operations or compensation role
- Strong Excel skills, proven ability to organize and analyze large sets of data into insights
- Exceptional business analysis, data management, and analytic skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A