The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the management of content across D2L.com helping to aggressively promote the brand and drive demand generation.
- Drive content of D2L.com to ensure messages align with the brand and value props
- Work cooperatively with other functional areas within Marketing to design, develop and implement web-based communication strategies
- Define and manage SEO and SEM strategy
- Interface with Web Developers to build content, site architecture, usability, maintenance, updating and evolution of the website
- Proven results in driving web site traffic, and web related outcomes including lead generation
- Analyze website traffic and seek opportunities and avenues to optimize performance
- Monitor effectiveness and research ROI opportunities, making recommendations for improvement, developing and implementing corresponding solutions.
- 1-3 years’ experience delivering web content and running paid marketing campaigns
- Ability to create positive external relationships and internal cross-functional stakeholders
- Expert in written and oral communications through multiple mediums and for a wide range of audiences across industry sectors, geographies and audiences
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A