Lead D2L’s global SEO, SEM, Display, and Paid Social strategy development and execution with a hands-on approach, rolling-up sleeves to help your regional team members when necessary.
- Use customer and data-driven insights to build full-funnel, cross-channel engagement, and nurturing programs.
- Drive the development of digital marketing strategies in collaboration with product marketing, demand generation, and the content teams.
- Identify digital campaign goals and KPIs to analyze and report on the success.
- Work with our BI and SalesOps teams to ensure accurate metrics, attribution, and data flow – including Google Analytics and campaign tracking conventions.
- Understand and develop the prospect/customer journey strategy across all digital channels.
- Manage key conversion points in the digital marketing funnel while leading the optimization of landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generation forms.
- Develop a testing and optimization plan, track results, and identify improvements.
- Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media, and PR to optimize each conversion path.
- Deploy multi-channel nurture programs to create and capture demand.
- Proven track record of fast-paced CRO experimentation & driving growth results
- Exceptional knowledge of the latest SEO, PPC, Social, CRO strategies, and best practices.
- Proven ability to demonstrate experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns (funnels and journeys)
- Proficient with technical SEO, Content Marketing, Paid Search, and Paid Social techniques. Experience working across different global regions would be an asset.
- 5+ years of experience working with online sales funnels, lead generation, digital advertising, and SEO.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kitchener, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A