Website Canada Revenue Agency
CRA prioritizes diversity and inclusion and is firmly committed to providing a diverse workforce that reflects the population we serve.
- Flexible work schedule – work/life balance
- A workplace that supports workforce diversity and the development of talents.
- Access to an advantageous pension plan;
- A healthcare plan which covers many of life’s events: medical, prescription drugs, vision care, dental care, out-of-province medical expenses, etc.);
- Causal inference
- Predictive analytics / machine learning
- Experience conducting statistical analysis
- CRA’s minimum education standard for ES – Economics, Sociology and Statistics
- post graduate degree in a related field
Company: Canada Revenue Agency
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A