Website Canada Revenue Agency
The CRA prioritizes diversity and inclusion and is firmly committed to providing a diverse workforce that reflects the population we serve. The CRA’s National Employment Equity (EE) Staffing Strategy strives to eliminate EE gaps for the four EE designated groups.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to the modernization of the CRA Classification Function.
- Contribute to the onboarding and development of Organization Design and Classification officers and trainees.
- Provide operational strategic subject matter expertise in organizational design and classification to senior management and other human resources (HR) practitioners.
- A prior learning assessment that has been accepted for entry level master’s program by a recognized postsecondary institution.
- Three years of experience in a field related to the designation or in Human Resources; and The eligibility for a recognized professional designation relevant to CRA business.
- A degree from a recognized postsecondary institution or the CRA’s approved alternatives.
Company: Canada Revenue Agency
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A