Website Canada Revenue Agency
The CRA offers some of the most sought-after benefit programs, career development opportunities, in addition to competitive rates of pay, among others:
- Conducts research surrounding the highly complex application of statutes administered by the CRA.
- Discusses proposed adjustments, penalty recommendations, and resolution of highly complex technical and significant audit issues with the taxpayers/representatives.
- Identifies significant audit issues/concerns, prepares audit and risk management reports, and formulates plans and procedures to audit highly complex and sensitive corporate cases.
- Reviews the work of junior team members.
- A degree from a recognized postsecondary institution with acceptable specialization in accounting
- Performance Validation
- Conducting or managing forensic accounting or auditing
- The CRA’s minimum education standard for AU
Company: Canada Revenue Agency
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A