Website Canada Revenue Agency
CRA’s National Employment Equity (EE) Staffing Strategy strives to eliminate EE gaps for the four EE designated groups: Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and women.
- Provide professional and expert advice and input to management on the risk, technical feasibility, organizational suitability, and required resources for the implementation of OHS program enhancements.
- Lead the development of policies, standards, guidelines and directives to support the delivery of the national OHS program.
- Consult with Agency business partners and external partners regarding the delivery of services and developing business solutions.
- Research, coordinate and integrate input from various sources and stakeholders, which could include leading multidisciplinary project teams, into corporate documents to make recommendations to senior management (plans, reports, strategies, etc.).
- Plan, organize, implement, and monitor OHS projects for the HR branch or Agency, including the implementation of performance measurement indicators and quality standards.
- An acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Bilingual Imperative: BBB/BBB
- English Essential
- Successful completion of a secondary school diploma or CRA-approved alternatives
Company: Canada Revenue Agency
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A