Website Canada Revenue Agency
The CRA prioritizes diversity and inclusion and is firmly committed to providing a diverse workforce that reflects the population we serve. The CRA’s National Employment Equity (EE) Staffing Strategy strives to eliminate EE gaps for the four EE designated groups: Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and women. Where an EE gap exists at the time of appointment, EE may be used as an appointment criterion for permanent and temporary appointments/staffing actions over six months made through this process.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to the modernization of the CRA Classification Function.
- Provide operational strategic subject matter expertise in organizational design and classification to senior management and other human resources (HR) practitioners.
- Experience in providing advice, guidance and options on complex classification issues to senior management.
- A certificate in a human resources discipline from a recognized postsecondary institution;
- The eligibility for a recognized professional designation relevant to CRA business.
- A degree from a recognized postsecondary institution or the CRA’s approved alternatives.
- English Essential, Bilingual Imperative (BBB/BBB), Bilingual Imperative (CBC/CBC)
Company: Canada Revenue Agency
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A