Website CPP Investments
We are hiring an Associate in the Data and Advanced Analytics team within the Technology and Data department.
- Build solutions to complex business problems on topics such as forecasting, classification and estimation, finding and using unique datasets
- Communicate and engage with internal stakeholders across all areas of the business to analyze problems and deliver the appropriate solution recommendations including supporting artifacts as needed: business requirement documents, functional specifications, data specifications, use cases, data flows, metrics, reports and designs.
- Manage data onboarding, ingestion and assessment of new datasets.
- Conduct and coordinate proof-of-concepts with external vendors, internal data resources alongside multiple internal stakeholders
- Identify manual processes or user-developed applications as candidates for automation/ operationalization to reduce operational instability and human error
- Develop models or algorithms and run live experiments to prototype the improvements and prove their efficacy
- Experience with investment management data required, and an ability to understand and interpret investment concepts, specifically within alternative asset investments considered an asset.
- Programming experience in with one or more of the following: SQL, Excel/VBA, nix or command batch scripts.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik or Power BI.
Company: CPP Investments
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A