Website CPP Investments
We are currently recruiting for a Manager with significant experience in preparing and executing valuations for private debt and private equity investments, to join the Valuations Group within Finance, Analytics & Risks (FAR) at CPP Investments.
- Provide leadership and guidance in planning and executing the quarterly valuation processes and provide insightful valuation analysis to proactively identify material quarterly valuation movements.
- Research, analyze, and evaluate investments within the private credit portfolio consisting of corporate credits, structured products, royalties, non-performing loans and other hybrid instruments.
- Work closely with investment professionals in private credit worldwide to execute on the quarterly valuation process and onboard new deals as well as cross functionally with other departments to ensure alignment with our vision, goals and values.
- Stratify and analyze large data sets to identify historical performance trends, detect correlations, identify key value drivers and perform calibration.
- Prepare detailed valuation reports and valuation highlights for inclusion in Valuation Committee, Audit Committee and other board level reporting.
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Commerce, Economics or other related discipline.
- Master’s degree in quantitative finance or other related discipline is an asset.
- Professional designations such as CFA, FRM, CPA, are considered an asset.
- Minimum 7 to 10+ years of relevant valuation work experience in professional valuation services firms, asset managers, pension funds, and/or banks.
- Solid understanding of how the private credit world works.
Company: CPP Investments
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Regina, SK, CA
Application Deadline: N/A