Website Canadian Pacific Railway
These production environments gather, massage and present data to multiple interfaces and operational application systems, which ultimately contribute to the organization’s ability to achieve its business goals.
- Manages and resolves bug fixes or service tickets from business and/or incident requests, within current Service Level Agreements.
- Ensures adherence to best practices for application enhancements and support including complex impact or systems analysis; ensures adoption and adherence to defined support processes (e.g. incident management, request management, change management, etc.), and ensures the operating efficiency of existing application systems.
- Reviews, analyzes, and designs/modifies programming systems, including encoding, testing (unit, system, acceptance, creation and execution), debugging and installing up to and including a large-scale system.
- Conducts quality reviews of designs, solutions and implementations including documentation, knowledge transfer and revisions.
- Ensures that systems are developed/tested to meet business requirements and specifications.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years’ experience with diagnosing, isolating and debugging software problems, including PL/SQL package/procedures based programming for data conversions and application development/maintenance.
- 6+ years’ of practical experience using a variety of programming languages, databases and environments.
- Proven experience with the following technologies is required
Company: Canadian Pacific Railway
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A