Website Costco Wholesale Canada
Reviews completed route-assigned order sheets (pick sheets) and checks against delivery route log to ensure all pick sheets are turned in. Enters quantities, corrections, substitutions and weights into computer to create invoices and payment-coded driver manifests
- Enters quantities, corrections, substitutions and actual weights for items sold by weight into computer order system.
- Double-checks entries prior to electronic posting of orders.
- Assists in other areas of Fleet department as needed.
- Organizes invoices in route/stop order, attaches audit notes and payment-coded driver manifests and distributes to drivers.
- Reviews pick sheets for unusual items or quantities.
- Investigates possible order keying errors by comparing orders to computerized member order histories.
- Checks pick sheets against driver route log to ensure all pick sheets are turned in.
- Processes and prints finalized invoices.
- Permits/Licenses/Certifications: Costco Food Safety Certification – Level 1 required first day in the position.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Order-picking and pick-auditing experience preferred.
- Computer skills required.
Company: Costco Wholesale Canada
Job Category: Supermarket Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A