Website Conestoga College
The Enrolment Officer works as a member of the Records and Registration team which is an integral part of the Registrar’s Office. The incumbent performs a wide variety of routine, non-routine and complex tasks related to the creation, maintenance, and verification of student records for a specified group of programs. . It is expected that the incumbent maintains the Office of the Registrar’s values of respect, quality, and integrity.
- Analyzing and processing course adds/drops, section changes and block changes through the laserfiche system and consulting with the academic area to resolve conflicts or incomplete information. Frequently liaise with scheduling to obtain required block space.
- Analyzing international student visa documents to determine in-country eligibility
- Creating student enrolment records to support registration ensuring accuracy and adhering to established guidelines
- Reviewing and processing requests for changes of personal data (name change, gender change, and sin change) through reviewing and verifying legal documentation to determine the validity of the request and facilitate the change.
- Developing and producing customized correspondence to students with exceptional circumstances not covered in standard enrolment and registration letters
- Developing and producing tailored correspondence for immigration offices and other third parties to support international student’s enrolment, and registration activities
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and in demanding situations
- Excellent oral and written communications and listening skills
- Three years of experience working in a student-oriented customer service environment preferably in a post secondary institution and experience working with a large database system.
- Excellent client service skills and the ability to respond with tact, respect, integrity, and professionalism
- Two-year Diploma in a Business Administration, communications, or related field is required
- Ability to think critically and apply sound judgement to situations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Company: Conestoga College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kitchener, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A