Website Fort St John, British Columbia, CA
Canadian Natural boasts one of the largest in-house Information Systems (IS) departments in Calgary. Supporting over 10,000 staff globally in our corporate, field and overseas offices the department is engaged in a variety of N-tier application and IS projects. The Developer Analyst is responsible for the analysis, design and building of systems through the development of application logic, user interfaces, data interfaces, data conversion scripts and reports. A Developer Analyst works under the guidance and direction of System Analysts and Business Systems Analysts to support the portfolio of applications for Conventional and Field Operations applications.
- Manage multiple tasks at the same time with high levels of productivity and effectiveness
- Develop and maintain functional/technical specifications and documentation
- Demonstrate the ability to handle complex work and to provide guidance to Developers
- Analyze, design and develop applications, interfaces, data scripts
- Demonstrated proficiency with analysis, design and development of modern and legacy applications/progressive web applications.
- Proficiency in object oriented programming preferably using C#.
- 3-10 years of previous experience in a Developer or Developer Analyst role.
- Experience with REST APIs, Entity Framework Core or other ORM framework, Microsoft Blazor or other similar SPA framework and design patterns like unit of work and repository pattern.
- Familiarity with ASP.NET core, Infragistics components, Visual Studio, git, Azure DevOps, Remedy, SQL and PL/SQL.
Company: Canadian Natural Resources Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort St John, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A