Website Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
Perform risk assessment, risk aggregation and risk reporting requirements tasks, including presentation to Senior Management.
- Collaborate with and provide analysis support to peers.
- Ensure that the data/parameters are accurate and adequately and sufficiently documented, and related working papers are adequately stored and protected.
- Extract and combine data to Create reports for presenting information in a way that is clear and easily understood by stakeholders.
- Escalate potential recommendations based on report and data findings.
- Perform research & analysis of industry standards, best practices and changes to guidelines and regulations that impact the provision of CMHC products, programs, and/or services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingualism (English & French) is considered an asset.
- Proficiency in programming language such as R and/or Python.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Commerce, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Science or a related field and a minimum of one year of related experience in a financial field; or a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Demonstrated experience in risk management and/or the financial industry.
- Enrollment towards the completion of a financial designation (CPA, CFA, FRM, PRM, ASA) or a graduate degree in a related discipline is considered an asset).
- Ability to gather data from many sources, synthesize information, draw conclusions and make recommendations based on solid research.
- Strong organizational skills to manage several on-going projects at one time.
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A