Website Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
Actively manages the receipt and processing of all incoming judgment and bankruptcy documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Manages the coordination of action items and decisions and follows up with the management team to ensure appropriate actions are taken.
- Maintains relationships and communicates with external parties such as lenders, service providers, trustees, and solicitors to follow up on incomplete documentation until all necessary information is received.
- Makes recommendations for approvals, recommends courses of action for related to legal issues non-standard requests and processes documentation or data such as applications/requests, commitments, and payment requisitions
- Coordinates the collection of data to produce status reports and other reports as needed by management.
- Updates and validates all databases and systems as required to meet the division’s turnaround times and assist with annual recovery targets.
- Acts as a liaison between business lines and plays a role in collecting and disseminating information that is crucial to the achievement of business objectives and project deliverables
- Manages the documentation folders and databases to make sure that all documents are processed to ensure timely processing of the supplementary claim.
- Experience can be acquired through the studies, work experience or volunteer activities.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines, and take initiative.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the application of sound judgment and the ability to escalate appropriately.
- Oral and written communication skills including the ability tact, diplomacy, and strong professionalism skills.
- Attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of the documentation requirements for each province and territory to determine if the documentation received is relevant and complete.
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A