Website Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
Lead or support scoping and design conversations, convening events, or consultations with internal and external experts to gather information and provide advice on project development or program design.
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize information from diverse sources to identify priority gaps, trends or insights which will inform innovation project or program opportunities.
- Undertakes effective research and environmental scanning in support of various projects and initiatives.
- Create knowledge products, presentations, project materials to support the delivery of innovation projects or programs.
- Acts as a first point of contact for internal/external stakeholders seeking guidance, information sharing and interpretation.
- Play a critical role in design thinking activities to shape and create people-centred solutions for housing.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience of relevant experience in innovation, policy, or program delivery.
- Project management skills and expertise.
- Some knowledge of governance and project delivery best practices.
- Some process development skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills; negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Skills and expertise related to strategy, process and execution.
- Knowledge of design thinking.
- Undergraduate degree in Social Science or Business Administration or in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and/or experience would be considered.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A