Website City of Windsor
Reporting to the Cultural Development and Willistead Manor Coordinator, Ojibway Naturalist and Outreach Coordinator, Museum Windsor Curator and/or designate(s), this position will be responsible for:
- Will perform Occupational Health & Safety duties as outlined in the Corporation’s Health & Safety Program.
- Will be responsible for completion of daily logs, statistical data, cash handling, and ensuring the safety of customers.
- Greeting visitors and conducting educational programs and tours which may include responsibility for directing the activities of scheduled bus trips, rental functions, acceptance and direct deliveries for events, and other functions related to the activities of the assigned facility.
- Will perform other related duties as assigned.
- The incumbent will maintain excellent customer service and public relations at all times.
- Responsibilities of the incumbent will include completion of daily logs, statistical data, cash handling, and ensuring the safety of customers;
- May be required to handle wildlife or artefacts;
- Will maintain excellent customer service and public relations at all times.
- Will be cognizant of building/equipment concerns and cleanliness of the environment and will be responsible to notify supervisor of any issues or concerns that may arise.
- Proficiency in French language considered an asset.
- Must have completed an Ontario Secondary School Grade 10 education or Ontario Ministry of Education equivalency.
- Must have up to (3) months experience in a recreation field.
- Local and/or Natural History knowledge considered an asset.
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age at time of employment.
- Must hold by date of hire and maintain current and valid Standard First Aid and CPR certification obtained from a first aid training provider approved by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), for the full term of employment;
- Education in environmental or biological studies considered an asset.
Company: City of Windsor
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Windsor, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A