Website City of Toronto
Leading a team of engineers and project managers, the Manager of the Development Engineering Unit is responsible for:
- Lead the negotiations of contractual terms and conditions, and the finalization of agreements with developers, external agencies and other levels of government.
- Accountable for the full cost recovered delivery of engineering review services, ensuring cost-effective case management that meets.
- Direct and manage service delivery of the Unit’s assigned program of projects through delegation of authority and responsibility to direct reports.
- Manage, motivate and train the Unit’s staff, ensuring effective teamwork, high standards of work quality and organizational performance.
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided to both internal and external customers.
- Professional Engineering license.
- Considerable experience using the principles of civil engineering.
- Experience in managing, attracting, motivating and leading a diverse workforce.
- Ability to support the Toronto Public Service values to ensure a culture that champions equity.
Company: City of Toronto
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A