Website City of Toronto
As a member of the Business Application Solutions team in the Technology Services Division, you will provide systems analysis and computer programming expertise and advice related to application development and sustainment.
- Conducts user interviews to determine detailed systems requirements.
- Designs and develops systems that comply with access and privacy legislation.
- Coordinates and prepares needs analysis and detailed systems design.
- Designs and conducts all levels of testing such as unit, system, integration, regression, performance, security, usability, and optimization/configuration and coordinates user acceptance testing.
- Completes preliminary analysis, system and functional design, workflow diagrams for quality systems development.
- Liaises and coordinates with internal and external consultants in detailed systems deliverables and technical problem resolution.
- Designs, codes, tests, implements, and maintains enterprise systems.
- Coordinates and develops program specifications and documentation.
- Performs analysis and design duties as well as programming, modelling, and scripting, testing, documentation, and deployment preparation.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, collaboratively with others in multidisciplinary team environment and work independently, as required.
- Ability to elicit, drive and/or develop application requirements to ensure that business needs and requirements have been adequately defined and documented and/or the root cause of the problem accurately stated.
- Advanced time management and estimation capabilities, and ability to perform several tasks and projects concurrently.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, leadership, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation along with a demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to develop technology standards, techniques and product specifications.
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies and skills to evaluate and recommend new technology for introducing a complex technical environment.
Company: City of Toronto
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A