Website City of Toronto
The Strategic Public and Employee Communications (SPEC) Division is responsible for communicating these programs and services to the public and City staff.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert, you will ensure that communications reach Toronto’s diverse populations and to protect the City’s reputation by working to ensure balanced and informed coverage.
- You will be responsible to create communication materials and explain difficult concepts in a compelling narrative that is easy to understand.
- You will manage, motivate and train the unit’s staff ensuring effective teamwork, high standards of work quality and organizational performance.
- Comfortable working in a highly demanding and changing environment with many competing priorities,
- Reporting to the Director, Communications, you will provide senior level strategic advice, counsel and operational support to the City Manager.
Company: City of Toronto
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A