Website City of Toronto
Reporting to Manager, Category Management and Strategic Sourcing, you will manage a portfolio of contracts / sourcing opportunities in the Construction, Maintenance and Professional Services Category, from the development of strategic sourcing requirements.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to develop various solicitation documents
- Monitors contract compliance and reports contract performance to key stakeholders
- Leads the development of Procurement Plans for the category to support the Divisional procurement requirements
- Develops and implements detailed category and sourcing strategies
- Develops strategic sourcing criteria and defines category requirements
- Monitors client Divisions to ensure goods and services are purchased on contracts
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Economics.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management, time management, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to act in an ethical, confidential and transparent manner, in compliance with corporate code of conduct.
- Highly developed communication, conflict resolution and relationship building skills.
Company: City of Toronto
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A