Website City of Toronto
To provide technical and systems expertise and advice in the areas of: initiation, analysis, design, testing, implementation and sustainment of divisional systems solutions.
- Coordinates and develops program specifications and documentation.
- Designs and conducts all levels of testing i.e. unit, system, integration, regression, performance, security, usability, optimization.
- Creates test plans and test cases, executes test scenarios, documents results and delivers defect reports.
- Completes analysis, system and functional design, workflow diagrams for quality systems development.
- Develops tests cases for implementing and maintaining various Toronto Water systems.
- Conducts user interviews to determine detailed systems requirements.
- University degree in computer science.
- Extensive experience with development/testing in large scale IT solutions planning.
- Ability to develop, maintain and execute both test plans and disaster recovery plans.
- Ability to develop project plans, projections and cost/benefit analysis of proposed solutions.
Company: City of Toronto
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A