Website City of Toronto
As a Business Analyst, Transformation, you’ll contribute to the success of the People & Equity Division by providing client-driven, value-added support and services and will assist in establishing the structure and delivery of the COE.
- Collaborates with other Business Analysts to conduct end to end process reviews, optimization and re-engineering
- Monitor incoming service request volumes from the Service Hub and the People & Equity division
- Provide presentation support and/or delivers presentations as required
- Conducts client journey mapping and documents desired client experience outcomes
- Prepare visual presentations, briefing materials and other documentation as required.
- Develops terms of reference and methodologies for review
- Post-secondary education in business administration or public administration.
- Ability to perform statistical data analysis and reporting.
- Experience conducting client journey mapping to establish a positive client experience.
- Experience working on transformational change projects and initiatives with significant impact on process.
Company: City of Toronto
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A