Website City Of Hamilton
The Supervisor, Project Management Office provides the leadership, expertise and manages the process for the development and execution of requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for quotations (RFQs), invitations to bid (ITBs) and other procurement initiatives.
- Provides direction and leadership to staff including daily supervision, scheduling, skills development and disciplinary actions.
- Defines, implements and maintains change control processes and procedures.
- Assists in developing section goals, work plans and objectives by participating in strategic planning sessions.
- Develop and execute a Project Management methodology to plan, manage and execute all Hamilton Water capital works program initiatives.
- Participate in the development and execution of a strategy for a best-in-class Project Management Office.
- Conducts staff performance reviews, coaches, skills development and management of overall performance.
- Knowledge of program and project management fundamentals including PMBOK Project Management principles and best practices.
- Exposure to business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in pressure situations.
- Well developed planning and organizational skills, with developed innovative and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Company: City Of Hamilton
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A