Website CIBC Bank
You will provide administrative and sales support to one or more Private Banking Advisors. As an Assistant, Private Banking, you will provide exceptional service to Private Banking clients by assisting them with their transactional banking needs and responding to their queries. This could include lending, borrowing, investing or commercial lending needs.
- Client Service – Greet customers arriving for meetings and arrange contact with appropriate individual. Effectively deal with any client issues, concerns or problems promptly or refer to others as appropriate.
- Service the financial needs of existing clients when the Private Banking Advisor is not available (including sale of high value products and services within established guidelines).
- Administrative Support – Assist the Manager, Private Banking Operations in rolling out special marketing or client events, and ensure the marketing material is current.
- Carry out a range of activities related to building and maintaining deposits as well as investment accounts. Process look-ups and provide information on accounts, loans and process cheque orders, and input credit details and loan notes into system.
- Sales Support – Support Private Banking Advisor in the management of their portfolios by reviewing all customer documentation with respect to compliance with regulations and bank policies.
- Coordinate communication to customers regarding obtaining necessary financial information for completion of credit renewals, reviews and temporary overdraft protection.
- Monitor diary for upcoming maturities/renewals/expiries and advise the Private Banking Advisor.
- Operational Excellence – Respond to incoming telephone calls and clients requests to process wires/cables and visa, tax and bill payments, and ensure requests get completed.
- Manage all fax requests for money orders, drafts, currency exchanges, etc. and ensure all requests are ready for customer to pick up in the branch.
- Complete complex investigations for clients concerning account activity.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don’t. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You can demonstrate experience with loan, mortgage, and investment products sufficient to respond to general customer inquiries. Working knowledge of branch routine and operations of other departments and CIBC partners, sufficient to address client inquires adequately and/or refer to appropriate source.
Company: CIBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A