Website CIBC Bank
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking team, you’ll leverage your banking and mortgage experience to help clients achieve their home ownership dreams. As a Mobile Mortgage Advisor, you’ll have the flexibility to meet with your clients where and when it’s convenient for them. You’ll make lasting connections and provide expert mortgage advice and product solutions that enables clients to secure their futures and own their homes.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
Business Development, Business Relationships, Client Relationship, Customer Engagement, Due Diligence, Excellent Client Service, Influencing Others, Organization Efficiency, Professional Networking, Relationship Building, Residential Mortgages, Sales, Time Management
Company: CIBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vaughan, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A