Website CIBC Bank
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you’ll manage and grow a dedicated client portfolio through key relationship management, creating comprehensive financial plans and providing exceptional client service. As a Senior Financial Advisor in the Imperial Service Team, you’ll expertly deliver on CIBC’s Imperial Service approach, taking responsibility for a large portfolio and helping clients plan for today’s needs and tomorrow’s goals. You’ll proactively engage with many new and existing clients to make lasting connections and understand their goals, build their financial plan using advanced CIBC tools, and give them the right advice to help them make well-informed choices for their future. You’re flexible to work our banking Centre hours which may include evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience, you’re flexible to work at multiple banking centers within a reasonable travel distance.
- Business development – Deeply understand your local market and potential client base to create a comprehensive sales plan that will convert leads into new clients.
- Use your strong relationship building and networking skills to build connections, create opportunities, and deliver bottom line results.
- Leverage CIBC’s wide range of credit and investment solutions to provide a needs-based approach that will result in satisfied, loyal clients and increased referrals.
- Community involvement – Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities. Grow your network to create lasting connections that will generate future opportunities.
- Client engagement – Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful.
- Deliver trusted investment advice and create personalized financial plans to enhance existing relationships.
- Cultivate your network to establish new client relationships.
- Your influence makes a difference. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by sharing your expertise.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You connect with others through respect and authenticity.
- You’re a certified professional (IIROC). You have current accreditation and good standing for IIROC licensing requirements; Canadian
- Securities Course (CSC) written within the past 3 years is required upon hire, Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH), Wealth
- Management Essentials Course (WME), Personal Financial Planner (PFP) within 24 months of hire.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and respect different perspectives. You listen to and learn from the experiences of others.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take initiative, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You embrace and advocate for change. You continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You can demonstrate 1.5 – 3 years experience in financial advisory role managing and growing your own portfolio of clients.
- You’re a certified professional (Quebec).
- You have current accreditation and good standing in AMF licensing; Successful completion of Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC) or the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) to support AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) licensing, and Registered Retirement Consultant (RRC). It’s an asset if you’ve completed CSI/ICB Investment and Taxation Fundamentals Course – Quebec (0774) and CSI/ICB Legal & Ethical Aspects of Financial Planning Course (0790).
Company: CIBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A