Website CIBC Bank
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you’ll build and grow a dedicated client portfolio through relationship management, financial services support, and exceptional client service. As a Financial Advisor, you’ll deliver on CIBC’s Imperial Service approach, acting as a single point of contact for your clients and helping them plan for today’s needs and tomorrow’s goals. You’ll make lasting connections and provide the right financial advice, helping clients secure their futures, own homes, and set up businesses. You’re flexible to work our banking centre hours which may include evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience, you’re flexible to work at multiple banking centres within a reasonable travel distance.
- Business development – Deeply understand your local market and potential client base to create sales plans that will convert leads into new clients. Use your strong relationship building and networking skills to create connections, generate opportunities, and deliver bottom line results. Leverage CIBC’s wide range of credit and investment solutions to provide a needs-based approach that will result in satisfied, loyal clients and increased referrals.
- Client engagement – Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Provide tailored advice and solutions in all areas of financial planning including day-to-day banking, investments, lending and estate planning. Cultivate your network to establish new client relationships.
- Community involvement – Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities. Grow your network to create lasting connections that will generate future opportunities.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- You can demonstrate 1 – 3 years experience in providing financial advice to clients and establishing relationships while achieving performance targets.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You connect with others through respect and authenticity.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take initiative, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You’re a certified professional (MFDA). You have current accreditation and good standing in the Canadian Securities Course (CSC)/Canadian
- Investments Funds Course (CIFC) and must meet eligibility requirements for MFDA licensing.
- You’re a certified professional (Quebec). You have current accreditation and good standing in AMF licensing; Successful completion of Canadian
- Investment Funds Course (CIFC) or the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) to support AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) licensing, and Registered Retirement Consultant (RRC). It’s an asset if you’ve completed CSI/ICB Investment and Taxation Fundamentals Course – Quebec (0774) and CSI/ICB Legal & Ethical Aspects of Financial Planning Course (0790).
Company: CIBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A