Website Canadian Red Cross
We are looking for a Senior Manager – Digital Marketing, you will work with the Associate Director, Digital Marketing, the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing plays a critical leadership role on the Digital Marketing Team.
- Develop the strategic goals and priorities of the program, in close collaboration with the Associate Director of Digital Marketing and third-party agencies and lead the marketing strategy and execution for our major fundraising, cultivation, and stewardship campaigns throughout the year.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with channel lead to leverage historical results and new datasets to identify, test, and refine marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with digital, monthly giving, and direct marketing channel leads to develop new strategies and ideas for fundraising and lead-generation campaigns.
- Design tests to validate marketing effectiveness for channel optimization and growth opportunities. Conduct post-mortems at the end of each campaign in a timely manner. Document the learnings and ensure they are communicated and used to help improve future project.
- Exceptional attention to detail, proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Familiarity with data measurement, test design, competitor analysis, and other relevant tools.
- Ability to establish rapport and credibility and build strong relationships with all levels of internal and external partners in a complex organizational structure.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels, platforms and tools.
Company: Canadian Red Cross
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Red Deer, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A