Website Canadian Red Cross
As part of a high performing team, Mobilization Coordinators follow established processes to identify, schedule and deploy personnel to meet Emergency Operation workforce priorities, ensuring attention to detail and providing an exceptional customer service experience for our dedicated personnel.
- Based on assigned workforce planning targets, generate an eligibility list and contact identified personnel with the appropriate profile, training, vetting and availability to meet workforce planning requirements.
- Directly validate personnel availability, mobility information, and other relevant criteria and record any new information on relevant trackers.
- Provide prospective personnel with response specific communication and conduct screening related to any health and safety considerations, informed consent, hardship conditions or other response specific pre-deployment considerations to confirm or decline workers.
- Ensure accurate and complete tracking of information and data related to health, safety and reporting requirements, including following the Telus 360 call disposition standards and filing of signed consents, agreements, and documents.
- Manage messages, voicemail, and email, within the relevant systems, record, and update information on relevant trackers.
- Experience providing client service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience working in a remote team or call center environment is an asset.
- Experience working with volunteers an asset.
Company: Canadian Red Cross
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Barrie, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A