Website Canadian Red Cross
As a Health Equipment Loan Technician, you will be primarily responsible for the health-related equipment, as well as repair and cleaning of the equipment.
- Repair, clean, and general maintenance of health equipment including manual wheelchairs, hospital beds and other related health equipment to an already determined set of standards.
- Transport health equipment to various locations, as required.
- Maintain an inventory log of all completed projects, as well as keep an accurate inventory count of health equipment.
- Maintain an accurate record of health equipment donations received as well as inspection and accurate documentation of donated and/or returned health equipment.
- Support other Red Cross initiatives, as needed, to provide for a coordinated team effort to meeting the needs of the most vulnerable in the community.
- Familiarity with computers and inventory control systems is a definite asset.
- Experience with seniors, cognitively impaired and physically disabled clients is considered an asset.
- Able to do heavy lifting (75lbs to 100lbs).
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in fast paced environment.
Company: Canadian Red Cross
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A