Website Canadian Armed Forces
Postal Clerks provide a full range of postal services to Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) members and their families at CAF bases and establishments.
- Type routine correspondence, forms and documents
- Maintain the security of mail and of post office premises as well as the security of cash, postal valuables and sensitive equipment
- Operate a postal financial counter in accordance with Canada Post regulations and directives
- Operate office equipment including calculators, photocopiers, computers and postage meters
- Operate a postal tracing service
- Conduct financial accounting and audit duties at military post offices
- Prepare and distribute bills of lading for international and domestic mail dispatched by road, rail, sea and air
- Perform all mail handling duties related to the receipt, dispatch and delivery of mail
- The minimum required education to apply for this position is the completion of the provincial requirements for Grade 10 or Secondary IV in Quebec. Foreign education may be accepted.
Company: Canadian Armed Forces
Job Category: Armed Forces
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A