Website Canadian Armed Forces
Marine Systems Engineers are responsible for the readiness, operation and maintenance of propulsion and ancillary systems, power generation and distribution, auxiliary systems, ship’s service systems, ship and machinery control systems, hull structure, ship’s stability, damage control, and the integration of these systems.
- The continuous renewal of the Fleet through modernization and replacement of naval marine systems and equipment
- Maintenance of infrastructure needed to support naval operations and missions in times of emergency, mobilization and war
- Day-to-day naval operations and maintenance of marine systems in ships and submarines
- If you already have a university degree, the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) will decide if your academic program matches the criteria for this job and may place you directly into the required on-the-job training program following basic training.
- Basic training and military officer qualification training are required before being assigned.
Company: Canadian Armed Forces
Job Category: Armed Forces
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A