Website Canadian Armed Forces
Signals Officers deliver telecommunications solutions and services to the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), especially the Army and command units.
- Cryptographic and communications- security policy development and implementation
- Purpose-designed, computer-based information systems that assist with battlefield command and control, reconnaissance and surveillance, and target acquisition
- Electronic warfare capabilities
- The full spectrum of radio systems, from short range to satellite radios
- If you already have a university degree, the CAF will decide if your academic program matches the criteria for this job and may place you directly into the required on-the-job training program following basic training.
- Basic training and military officer qualification training are required before being assigned.
Company: Canadian Armed Forces
Job Category: Armed Forces
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A