Website Canadas Wonderland
Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Scans guests with hand-held metal dectors as necessary.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Collects, scans, separates counts and tallies different types of tickets and passes.
- Verifies validity of tickets, passes and season passes.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures
- Monitors walk through metal detectors.
- Completes all necessary paperwork and documentation.
- Inspects guests, their packages and belongings for contraband.
- Checks for hand stamps on guests re-entering the park.
- Enforces all park policies, rules and regulations.
- Stamps hands of departing guests who intend to re-enter park that day.
- Monitors and controls guests entering and exiting the park via main gate.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Position involves rotating shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
Company: Canadas Wonderland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Windsor, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A