Website Canadas Wonderland
Shuttle guests and staff to various locations at park. Inspect and maintain equipment, notify supervision of necessary repairs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs minor maintenance on vehicles, including fueling, oil checks and cleaning. Schedules repairs or maintenance work to vehicles with supervision as needed
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Performs a variety of duties in handling and organizing transportation and activities for guests and staff at Kings Dominion
- Attendance at work is an essential function to this position.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Using excellant customer service skills, establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other employees and all members of the general public.
- Performs all other duties assigned.
- CPR Certification
- Ability to complete various forms and records, including updated route sheets,time sheets, field trip forms, incident reports, etc.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Driver’s License
- Good Driving Record. No DUI convictions past fifeteen (15) years.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Required Class B with Passenger Endorsement and Air Brakes
- First Aid Certification
- Knowledge, abilities and skills: Knowledge of traffic and highway safety rules and regulations, and of the precautions to avoid accidents.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Company: Canadas Wonderland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A