Website Canadas Wonderland
Greets guests, answers questions, ensures quality service, and resolves complaints for guests; takes proper payment and makes change for food and beverage items using a cash register.
- Uses soda fountains to serve cold drinks and to make milkshakes and frozen desserts; uses hot water heater or coffee maker to make and serve hot drinks; ensures product temperature controls are met and maintained for quality and safety; follows all Board of Health regulations.
- Takes and fills food and beverage orders from guests; cooks and prepares food items; serves food in correct portions to ensure proper food cost procedures are followed, notifies kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
- Ensures all safety equipment is being used properly; alerts Supervisor or any malfunctions, safety concerns, or needs.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains proper stock levels for all serving, kitchen, dining and condiment areas; alerts Team Leader of supply shortages.
- Taps beer kegs, serves draft beer and bottled alcoholic beverages.
- Squeegees floors, wipes off counters, sweeps, empties trash and completes other general cleaning duties.
- Monitors and manages alcohol sales and consumption consistent with Virginia Liquor Laws, including checking proper identification for the minimum age requirement of 21 years to purchase alcohol.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Company: Canadas Wonderland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A