Website Canada Goose
This key role will lead the implementation of Supply Chain security strategy with a focus on governance, risk, and compliance. This includes the development and maintenance of supply chain security processes, execution of security initiatives and being an advocate for risk assessment and management.
- Lead and executes deliverables in the supply chain process, including supplier identification and vetting, business partner security surveillance, insurance improvement and on-site inspection for risk assessment.
- Work with internal and external business partners throughout the organization, collaborating with management and their respective teams to drive adoption of Governance, Risk & Compliance policies, standards, principles, procedures, and requirements
- Lead and supports others engaged in the full range of supply chain activities, while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, and relevant regulations.
- Functionally reports to and coordinate efforts with Supply Chain Manager to ensure consistent and compliant supply chain strategy is implemented and continuous maintenance to retain program status.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce, Supply chain, Risk Management
- 5-10 years Supply Chain experience preferred in the apparel and footwear manufacturing Industry
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain security standards and financial regulations
- Preferred certification of CPP/PSP, AML
- Advance knowledge and experience in the means, processes and methods needed to successfully develop and manage the program content
Company: Canada Goose
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A