Website Canadian Accredited Independent Schools - CAIS
The social science teacher will teach a range of courses from Grade 9 through Pre-University (Grade 12), including the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (Grade 11 & 12) at the SL and HL level, including, but not limited to, Business management, Economics, and History.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, teachers and others.
- Design, prepare and deliver a high-quality curriculum for grades within the IB MYP and/or IB DP framework to suit the individual needs of all students.
- Assess and monitor student progress and provide targets so that all learners can see success and improve consistently.
- Inspire mixed culture and ability classes, by creating challenging yet inclusive and engaging learning opportunities for all students.
- Ability to differentiate instruction for all learners.
- Willingness to collaborate regularly with colleagues in a positive, constructive manner.
- Nurture meaningful relationships with students and provide the individual attention they need.
- Teaching degree from an accredited university.
- Understanding of the developmental and educational needs of adolescents across the span of Grades 9 through Pre-University.
- An understanding of the culture of independent schools.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Company: Canadian Accredited Independent Schools – CAIS
Job Catego0ry: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A