Website Bruce Power
This role is accountable for leading and safely delivering large-scale, highly complex infrastructure projects or a number of inter-related capital projects that correctly balance the competing demands of safety, quality, schedule and cost.
- Construction and have national importance and visibility.
- Correctly balance the competing demands of quality, scope, time, and cost.
- Leading and safely delivering multiple large scale inter-related capital projects.
- Include nuclear refurbishment work, new builds, or other support infrastructure repair, improvement.
- 6 years of construction experience.
- 3 years in nuclear power with responsibility for construction of complex, safety systems.
- Experience in Nuclear Projects is strongly desired.
Company: Bruce Power
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elgin, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A