Website Bruce Power
At Bruce Power, we will support your journey by providing a meaningful and professional work experience.
- Updating of graphics, templates and overall design of computer-based learning programs.
- Creation of digital and print media for training and educational purposes.
- Work with subject matter experts on both technical and non-technical design challenges to make the material easy to interpret for the learner and lead to greater retention and knowledge.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline.
- Develop computer-based, virtual and mixed reality training content for all functional areas.
- Support learning development in design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Captivate
- Must have completed a minimum of one year post-secondary studies.
- Illustration and motion design skills are an asset.
- Must be enrolled in a full-time post-secondary Graphic Design program.
- Microsoft Teams & PowerPoint.
- Ability to focus on a broad range of activities, prioritize effectively
Company: Bruce Power
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saugeen Shores, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A